Thursday, July 21, 2005

Back to normal

At last.. I'm fully recovered (excuse) from my last tennis game with arwah around 2 month ago.
I am desperately need to burn more calories right now. Sitting in front of the tv watching The Simpsons every 6.00 PM was not an ideal activity for me.

So here I am back to my usuall evening routine, playing what I like most (at this time) which is tennis. Plus, there is no harm in that when a couple or two Uniten's chicks that also playing at the same court. I bet someday they will ask me to teach them something... or at least that is what I hope will happen. Better to help other people when they are so eager to learn something new right???.Hahahahhahah

Too tired right now. 3 evening in a row after 2 month hiatus definitely make my sleep even better. Later!.

2 comments:

Ayuni said...

allah haiiiiiiiiiiiiiii perasannn

Overrated said...

apsal dengki/protest?