Monday, August 15, 2005

2 important points!









Ahhhh.. It’s been 1 week already since my convocation days. Maybe I’m a bit too late with this entry and there is not that significant to others. Plus, there are many other issues that are far more important like APs (Approved Permit and Ayah Pin) and THE haze.

But at least its important to me.

Allhamdulillah, everything went well. The weather itself is good. My parents must be delighted ( more to relieve I guess ) to see me on the stage receiving that empty box of e-scroll. His troubled son managed to finish his study.

As for me the experience itself is worth remembering, being almost the 2nd last person to be on that stage is worth it. I mean, you sit for 2 hour and a half, watching others to get on that stage and feeling sorry for them when almost no claps is heard. And when your time is up, you know the show finally is starting.

I know I’m a famous dude when I was in there, but I didn’t know I’m THAT famous… heheheh. People were clapping so hard that it makes me to stop in the middle of stage to inhale the experience…. Hehehehe. I know the reason for them to applause that hard its because its near the end of the ceremony, but hey I want to believe the claps is purposely for me. I rather believe that.

At the end of the day, there are two important points that I learned. 1st, I have a creepy smile and 2ndly you will get a sore but if you sat for 2 hour and a half without moving, just like when I watched the damn movie, Seven Swords.



4 comments:

NoraNNe said...

amboi..bergaya abis time konvo.tahniah la akhirnya bergelar graduan.

Overrated said...

thank u very much..
akhirnya... yep mmg tepat sekali

Anonymous said...

ensemnye bile daud berjubah. segulung ijazah digengaman menunjukkan dia bukan lah sampah sejati.. congratulation dude.

Overrated said...

Aduiii.. comrade
aku x tau la yg ko ckp tuh compliment ke ape... "bukan sampah sejati"?
uwaaaaaa
wtf dude?