Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Lucky me...


People keep saying, “Maturity comes with ages”. I don’t know about that, since today is my 27th birthday and I don’t feel more matured than this. Is that a bad sign?. *Sigh*. I hope not! Heheheh

July has been so dear to me so far. I mean how can I argue more?. Italy has been crowned Campione del mondo (its Champion of the World btw), Federer finally banished the ghost of Nadal and of course my car’s project is finished minus some minor arrangement that can be done later.

But of course, there is something that happened that broke my heart quite badly. My beloved football club, Juventus has been thrown out of Serie A into Serie B with minus 30 point. Haiyah… ini la jadinya kalau u messed something right?. I wonder whether the entire super star player would actually stay with them for at least 1 more season.

27 is quite critical time kan?. Aduhh worried sungguh aku dgn my situation so far. My career still suxxx big time, altho’ the payment is good but its a contract job. Aku btul2 kena pass this CCNA exam or else I’m gonna stuck with this work with no career development prospect. Most of my buddies already tying the knot, and the strange thing is I don’t feel worried at all. Oh my. No pressure or whatsoever from anybody but except the parent lah. Tapi so far boleh mengelak2 lagi. Hahahhaha.

I spent my 1 week off by traveling. Wah banyak sungguh wang habis apabila anda ke sana sini eh?. Dah la penat drived, nasib baik ada 2 ekor sengal lagi yang follow sekali. Kalau tak, mmg dah tido dah aku somewhere. Mana taknya, last Sunday dah gerak ke K Terengganu because I have this regional meeting there on Monday. Aiyah… tak habis2 meeting kt K Trg… boring tul aku, org trg pun boring asyik meeting kt sana. Nasib baik la leh spent skit masa dgn all the babes and stud from my region tuh. Tgk bola final WC pun cam x berapa meriah. But I dont care because Italy is winning. Tak sia2 gue duduk atas kerusi rotan kt kedai tuh dari kul 12 sampai 5 pagi!!!. The best part is, the guy from HQ is rooting for France and I'm having the best time talking with him the next morning!! He even kept giving example using Zidane's name… hahahhaha. Pity him tho’.

Tuesday went back to Pahang, back to home precisely and then go straight to KL that evening. Dah la my car buat perangai dekat Lanchang, suka hati dia je nak tutup lampu low beam. Menggelabah sekejap, rupa2nya dia saje nak suruh aku kena maki ngan driver2 lain. Yer la, all the way pakai high beam, mana tak 2,3 bakul aku kena maki. But Alhamdulillah, seme selamat sampai. Thursday, back to home, attend 1 small event at my sister’s school. Then off to Kuantan for Kem Pemulihan CCNA. Hahahaha. Sempat la study skit2 tp mostly the time spend by playing the damn card!!!. Cis, nyesal btul aku main card tuh.

Now my car is done, the next objective would be driving the car at the Sepang International Circuit. I just hope when the time come, I’ll be able to make it. Aduh, lambat sungguh benda ni nak berlaku. Demn!, I really hope I can skip work today. Celebrate your birthday by sleeping is such an awesome way… right???

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo my brother from the same mother and father!!

Have a merciful+jovial birthday! Siti's getting married next month.so, when are u finally ehem ehem :)

Overrated said...

thanx... tp cis jugak kepada soalan ko tuh...

Ingrid Dients said...

Hey, happy 27th :)

Overrated said...

Bovril:
Thanx

chics@get-pretty! said...

ahah..sleeping for birthday is awesome if u have no one..but yeah in my cvase..it's awesomelaaaa.

o,happy birthday anyway

btw i heard juve also can't join champs league. your heart break or not?

Overrated said...

insane.i.am?:
dats make two of us la.. haha

its true la.. relegated to Serie B with minus 30 point and cant join the CL!!.. bloody hell btul!!.. devastated habis ni..