Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Another tag

I like the idea of people tagging each other. Since most of the time I don't have any idea what to write in my blog. So people, tag me please. It would be a lot better if you told me personally after that. I migth not know it. So here goes.

10 years ago

  1. Just moved to my second boarding school. (MRSM Kuantan)
  2. got myself a steady girlfriend and 2 pet sisters, heh
  3. Enjoying life in school as much as I can

5 years ago

  1. In MMU Melaka
  2. meet some really useless local guys
  3. Live in a rented house for the first time, got to learn how to manage my finance on my own.

2 years ago

  1. Still in MMU Melaka (suprising right?)
  2. 1 more year before I’m off this place
  3. Put myself out of my closed friend circles, because I’m still studying (malu la)

1 year ago

  1. Finished my study (finally..) and got my first job after 1 month rest
  2. Lost my beloved atuk… *sob*sob*
  3. Got a new sister, sister in law

Yesterday

  1. Almost bored to death at my work
  2. Wet myself due to heavy storm in Rompin during lunch
  3. Read about the lyrics of dikir barat and script of sitcom that we supposed to do in Cherating later end of this month

Today

  1. Doing this blog
  2. Helping most of my participant
  3. Will be sparring partner in tennis tonight for Rompin district’s teacher

Tomorrow I will

  1. Live for another day
  2. Enjoy my life… if possible
  3. Wish my little brother his birthday

3 snacks I enjoy

  1. Twisties
  2. Twisties
  3. Cheesy Roll

3 things I cant live without

  1. My religion
  2. My family
  3. My friends

3 things I could buy with 1,000

  1. Tennis shoe
  2. Wrist watch
  3. wallet?

3 bad habits I have

  1. Smoking
  2. Cursing
  3. Skeptical about strangers

3 things I would never wear

  1. Speedo for swimming
  2. Sleeveless shirt in PUBLIC
  3. Anything sinfully ugly to my own term

3 shows I like

  1. The Simpsons
  2. Arrested Development
  3. Lost

3 places I’ve lived

  1. Muadzam Shah ( hometown)
  2. Shah Alam ( doing A – Level )
  3. Malacca ( doing my degree )

3 name you go by

  1. Daud
  2. Firdaus
  3. Johnny Deep.. ( kidding, I only got two)

3 things you like about yourself

  1. Everything?
  2. My curiosity
  3. My ability to brake with left foot while driving auto… hehhe

3 things you dislike about yourself

  1. My height
  2. My cute belly
  3. Anxious

3 things that scare you

  1. Future
  2. Akhirat
  3. Future

3 of your everyday essentials

  1. Water
  2. Internet connections
  3. Sleep

3 things you are wearing right now

  1. Shirt
  2. Pants
  3. Blazer ( freaking cold in here )

3 of your fav band/musical artist

  1. Metallica
  2. Tupac Amaru Shakur
  3. All

3 of your fav songs at present

  1. Shizuka – Redline
  2. Wycleaf - Bubblegoose - Southpark.
  3. I dont know most the title...

3 new things that you would like to try in the next 12 months

  1. a new career probably
  2. a new car for myself
  3. wall climbing

2 truths and a lie (in no particular order)

  1. I’m single
  2. Support Malaysian music/films scene
  3. Not that patriotic

3 things you just cant do

  1. Drawing
  2. Break my parent’s heart… (cewah)
  3. Walking on a rope high above the ground

3 things you want to do really badly now

  1. Vacation
  2. Sleep
  3. Rest

3 careers your are considering

  1. Project manager
  2. Network Engineer
  3. Bussinessman?

3 places you want to go on vacation

  1. Italy
  2. Any famous tropical island outside our country
  3. British Isle


So, to keep the tradition alive, dengan penuh rasa bangganya patik meng 'tag' anda dan anda

Have fun!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wahahahaa...part 2 truth and 1 lie to macam tahu jer mana yg lie.... Support Malaysian music/films scene my a**. if cat can fly......wahahahaahahahaaa

Overrated said...

chit podah... hahahhaha
shsssss... diam2
obvious sgt ker?

Anonymous said...

hahaha.....i know!