Sunday, September 11, 2005

ICE

I’ve just this over the radio the other day. Apparently, this movement/idea is started after the bombing in London recently. Well, after the horrifying incident, the process of finding a survivor will be started.

The medical team found a lot of injured person lying hurting on the floor. The sad thing is, they (medical team) can’t contact any of the relatives of person to be notified. They do found a lot of hand phone, but failed to determine whose number to call.

So, they came to a solution, they have already urged the public in England, to put an extra name to whomever that the public feel should be notify when something bad happened. They have chosen ICE (In Case of Emergency) for the extra name.

I think that is a wise move done by the medical team and I think we should also do the same even though I’m not too sure if our medical team can recognize the name. I for once has already put the extra name to all my family names. Who knows what might happen right?.So, no more, daddyo for daddy. It should be Dad (ICE) or (ICE) Dad. Nice eh?.

No comments: