Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Life is a bitch and I love her so much....

Whats the best way of spending your week off?.
  1. Lepaking in some islands or beautiful beaches
  2. spend some quality time at home
  3. get all the unfinished workload done before you get back to work.
This is what are my options before I get 1 week off. Kinda excited because looking forward for this break to recharge my batteries. Did'nt expect I would be presented with this option.
  • Laying in bed for 4 days and sleep because of fever. *sigh*
Come to think of it. I rather happy with the limited choice that I had. I rarely got sick, but when the time come, it usually takes me a longer time to recover.

And speaking of choices.. its not like I can do my 1st option on my list. I managed to finish my gaji in the 1st week by buying myself this thing.... for my baby. *awesome*




No comments: