Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Fever

Ahhhh… The fever is back. I was talking about the new season of Akademi Fantasia. Last week I watched my two little sisters giggling and camping in the front of the tv to watch it. They already booked the slot since the day before. The show never ceased to amaze me.

Since the launching 2 years ago, this show has gather HUGE fan base all around the country. Apparently the popularity of this so called ‘reality show’ is keep increasing every year.
I don’t even know what’s the meaning of ‘reality show’. To me, this show is non scripted. Everything that said by the participant in the show come from their own brain and mouth. This is my understanding on this show of course. Whether its true or not, I just don’t care.

I'm not a big fan of this show, the only show that I watched is " The Contender" which is brilliant by the way. Damn, Sergio Mora for winning that last match. Obviously, I was rooting fot Peter Manfredo Jr. * Sigh *

Maybe watching this show is not that big deal, one thing that amazed to me is “ why do people want to waste their money voting to this? “. I have my own theory on this matter.

I THINK the reason people were so captivated by this tagline.. “AFUNDI “ is because for once a week, they have a say or control in someone career, which is quite a relieve since they got to play the role of someone in higher position in their work. Plus the idea of showing how they danced and sang almost every day makes the viewer feel there is a bond between them.
Some people just have a different way of escaping from reality. In fact, everyone should have one so that sometimes when life gets so difficult, you can run for a while and be free.

I don’t know, I’m no psychologist or mind reader. This is just my humble opinion. So, whether this is true or not. I don’t care. Like Simon Cowell said when he was interviewed by Oprah recently, “ I just don’t care”.

I’m off escaping from reality….. back to racing. Hehehehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zahid !!!

abg Zahid !!!

we LOVE u abang Zahid !!!

bila nak bawak i jalan2 keta oren u tu?

Unknown said...

AFUNDI MAWI & AMYLEA ...... yea.... AFUNDI MAWI & AMYLEA ...... yea....AFUNDI MAWI & AMYLEA ...... yea.... AFUNDI MAWI & AMYLEA ...... yea....AFUNDI MAWI & AMYLEA ...... yea.... AFUNDI MAWI & AMYLEA ...... yea....AFUNDI MAWI & AMYLEA ...... yea.... AFUNDI MAWI & AMYLEA ...... yea....