Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Dash!

It’s been long since I wrote my last post. I just found a new way to spend my free time lately. I’m just stuck with my old games since my display card is now working properly. Banyak syok la main NFS Underground 2 with a picture. The last time I played this, my video card couldn’t display the picture properly. So, I’ve just played the game for the sake of driving only not to enjoy the beautiful cars and woman. Heheheh.
Looking back for the past 2 weeks, there are a lot of things that happened. Liverpool won CL (maybe they deserved a BIT respect, and I hope they wont be around next season…its their fault after all), Carrie Underwood won American Idol beating the charismatic rockers Bo Bice, Sergio Mora beat Peter Manfredo Jr, to be The Contender.
What else?, Oh yes, BAR Honda is back into F1 after the 2 races suspension with a disappointing result in Europe GP, Jenson Button in 10th place and Takuma Sato in 12th place. Not a splendid way to restart your championship I say.
Nothing much to say. I’m going back to racing.

No comments: