Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Bad news..

Bad news to me. *Sigh*. My high flying week was brought down to earth abruptly when my laptop’s HDD crashed out of sudden last Friday. I think dah kena penyakit dari Nad kut? Since dia pun kena HDD crash. Nak kena mintak compensation dari dia nih. Hehe.

So pergi la ke Kuantan last week, with the plan of sending the laptop and the car to the respective service centre. Dah la selamba badak je hantar ke kedai yang tutup, mana la nak tau kan, kedai tuh tutup hari Sabtu.

So, comes the most nervous part in the hour.
“Bila siap eh?”
“1 week la… as usual”
“So Miss, can you restore back all my data to my new HDD after this?”
“Aaaaa… not sure lah, it depends on how serious the damage on your old one”
“(Damn… !@#$%^&*@#$%^&)”
Obviously mmg kurang la pahala hari tuh. Dah la mmg panas giler kt Kuantan, ko pergi bantai cursing dalam hati sesuka hati jer… Hahahahha. Mmg lapar dan dahaga je la aku.

It is a torturing thought when knowing after this you have to redo your last batch jobs all over again. Its not like I don’t back up my data regularly, I do. It just for the last month or two, I’m not able/forget to backup all the important data.

Tak payah nak menyesal lah. Benda dah lepas, at least I’ve learnt something the hard way and I do hope any of you guys won’t have to. Let us all back up our data!!.

No comments: