Monday, October 17, 2005

Productive weekend!!

I had a great weekend. I mean what else could you ask for more?. Meeting really old friends from Secondary School?, break fast with them? and had someone paid for that? And meet another old friend, a neighbor actually who is incidentally working at that restaurant as a head chef.

That was pretty much how I’ve spent my last weekend. Just when you thought the trip to Kuantan would be tiring, some twist of event did happened the night before it. It was a pleasant surprised to receive a call from my old buddy just after break fast, a friend who I never meet since I moved to MRSM.

The meeting was splendid even though only two of them who are coming, but boy I’m glad in knowing they were in Kuantan. Right now, I’m officially had a lot of friends in Kuantan… hehehhehe, something which I’m very grateful to have. Before this, I actually can count my friends in Kuantan using only my 5 fingers. Probably after this, I need more that both of my hands I guess. Heheheheh.

Maybe next time, all of us can meet properly and hang out just like old times. I should do that probably next month. The place itself is very nice and calm. Perfectly fit my favorite hang out spot. So, if any of you guys were planning going to Kuantan, make yourself in the direction of Telok Chempedak and find a restaurant name, Palm Beach. If you don’t know how to get there, ask around, you won’t be disappointed.

Let me go over all the event back, old friends, a perfect place, old neighbor and strengthened friendship with my old friends. Yup, that is what I called a productive week!!.

No comments: