Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Iftar

I remembered it very clearly. The same sentence that my dad used to say when I told him, I’m going to KL….. “itu kalau pegi KL tuh.. mesti balik lambat la tuh, janji this day, mesti sampai the next day”… hahahahahha. Betul la orang kata, “ ini la jadi kalau orang ulu pergi bandar..” Kesian aku. Heheheh

So last week, as soon I told my parents that I’m going to KL to breaking fast party… (Party = different people at different places).. and I PROMISED them to be back by Sunday. I’m intending to honor the promise. ( Bulan puasa kan, x baik memungkiri janji..macam la bulan lain its ok to break it ).

Friday.. sampai ke KL around 3 o’clock… upon arriving at Wangsa Maju, quickly rushed to my fren’s office for my 1st iftar. With the same old buddies from Uni. Tak sangka plak dekat Uptown tuh ada some nice restaurant. I mean, we ate Ala- carte, order macam org gila, yang dtg dalam 9 orang aje.. tapi order nak dekat 15 org punya food. My own drinks sahaja dah menyamai 3,4 people punya keperluan. Water is still the best. Cuma kat kedai tuh.. you cannot order drinks in jugs.. Damn you!. Nak untung lebih.

Siap pergi sembahyang terawih lagi kt masjid dekat roundabout dekat Uptown tuh. Uptown, terawih and a mosque… doesn’t feel right in one sentence kan?. Tapi kids in that mosque, sejuk perut mak mengandung, habis aje sembahyang 8, siap buat circle and read AL-QURAN!. Aku tgk pun happy je. Walaupun aku sendiri pun x buat. Bangga sungguh aku tengok perubahan kawan2 aku ni. Sign of maturity I guess. Habis terwaih, ada moreh sendiri2 lagi. Dekat kedai mamak pulak, joined by another friends.. Ahhhhh.. it surely worth it in every single time and cents paid.

The next day, before the main event.. which is shopping. Heheheheh. Berjaya jugak bangun pagi. Not that early la, for tyre balancing and alignment. Aduhhh. Kapak duit aku, out of sudden, tiba2 mechanic tuh ckp tyre kena tukar 2 bijik. “ Not safe for long distance journey “. Melayang duit aku, nasib baik la ada cash money. Kalau tak, puas jugak nak carik bank.

So, the initial plan for that day is to break fast with some my new friends that I knew recently in Cherating, the HQ guys la. Siap dua kali kena cancel plan. Aduh.. pretty piss of jugak mula2. Tapi… shit happens kan. Maybe next time and event la kut. So, paksa my sister in law and my bro to berbuka di luar. And since I’m doing my shopping in KLCC, it’s a lot easier to eat there.

Santini is the place, one row with Starbucks and beside San Francisco steakhouse kut ( x ingat nama ). Nice food, a LOT of drinks and foods. At the end of the day, minum sampai macam bunting and makan lamb je aku. Hahahahhaha. Pening2 kepala makan daging byk. No pics to put since the memory card of my sis’s camera ada problem kut. Memanjang nak kena reformat. *Sigh*

At the end of the day, I managed to honour my promise. Balik ke rumah on SUNDAY with my sister. That’s the only thing yang penting. Yup!.

No comments: