Saturday, May 07, 2005

Self discovering

I just got back from Kuantan, went to my frend's wedding and try to solve the problem's laptop. Out of two objectives for today, I only managed to complete the first one only, went to the wedding. On the laptop's problem, sometimes 2 head are just not enuff. *sigh*. Still couldnt figured what the hell when wrong. I bought 3 new dvds, 2 of them are legendary movies which i bought for my dad, "The Magnificent Seven" and "The Dirty Dozen". For me, I only bought a light movie tittle, "Chasing Papi".Oh yeah, during the journey from Kuantan to my town, its raining heavily, which is good since a couple of weeks a go, the weather is like super hot. Ok, imagine this will ya, I'm driving at night, with heavy rain and my eyes is sensitive to the light at night and its quite hard to drive in that condition. Suprisingly, I'm 25 years old now and during the last 3 hours, I just learnt that I am literally BLIND when driving in that condition. Maybe its a bit exaggerate to say I am blind, but my vision is vey limited during that situation. I am just too happy I made it to my home tonight. :D

No comments: