Thursday, May 12, 2005

Why do ppl do this?, I mean "blogging". I think you can relate this as a 'modern diary' (thanx Anne) or just a simple way of ppl like me... who is too lazy to call/sms/e-mail my frens. You just write anything abt you so that your family/frens can know how is your life rite now and so on. Actually, my interest abt "blogging" started last week when I read a copy of The Star In Tech section.

There was an article about this guy who is supposedly to be an obsessive blogger. Obsessive eh?, I dont even know whether this word exist or not. His name is Joi Ito, President and Chief Executive of venture capital firm Neoteny Co Ltd.Not bad eh for a job tittle?. There is 1 line in his article that catches my eyes,

“He is amused when I ask, should everyone blog? “That’s like asking, should everyone e-mail?” he replies.”

Huh.. I don’t think I can expect him to answer the question like that. But then I started to think. He is right, for a guy like me who hated the idea of sending an email telling an update of your life to your frens, which is a good thing actually. Frens that you didn’t meet for a a long time due to a different location and commitment, this is by far is the best solution. Plus, I can learn a few trick of managing my blog. Hey a new knowledge doesn’t hurt right?

So, here I am. Trying the joy and sad? of blogging. Hope you guys enjoy reading abt my life.


If you wanna read more abt the article, you can click here

No comments: